Join 800 costumed guests as they take over Liuna Station for the biggest (and spookiest) event you have ever seen!
Buy your tickets today, as this event is already 40% sold out!
Are you ready for this?
- Hosted by Hamilton’s Spooky Queen herself, Stephanie “Spooky Steph” Lechniak, Columnist, TV Show Host & Founder/Owner of Haunted Hamilton
- With Spooky Steph’s Special Guest MC for the evening, Living Local Legend, Lou Molinaro, The Suave Frontman of Tongue FU, Feisty Host of LOU’S CONTROL on 93.3 CFMU – WEDNESDAYS from 3pm – 5pm and the Notoriously Famed Co-Owner of the most happenin’ joint in Hamilton, This Ain’t Hollywood
- Live entertainment with The Vaudevillian
- Fire Performance by Hot Carl
- Contortionist Troy James
- HUGE DJ DANCE with jumbo video screen, fog and special FX lighting
- Over $5,000 worth of best costume prizes
- Full Cold Buffet & Desserts
- 2 stocked Cash Bars
Haunted Bayou | Spirits of the South
Friday, October 28, 2016 // 8:00 pm – 2:00 am
The Grand Central Ballroom at historic LIUNA Station
Tickets: $60 each
Tickets on sale at www.HauntedHamilton.com
Stay Spooky Hamilton!